|Tamilnadu employment exchange|
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Online Registration details• Visit the Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Online Website
• Click the new user registration option and agree to the terms and conditions.
• You would be taken to the Candidate registration form where you have to fill all the required details.
• You also need to fill out the Education details in the next page to finish the registration.
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Online Renewal details• To renew your existing account go to the Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Online Website
• In the username box type your registration number prefixed by your exchange code.
EX: If your registration number is 2001M00222 and your exchange code for chennai is CHP then your user name will be CHP2001M00222.
• To view exchange code for all areas visit Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Online Website
• Password would be your date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format.
• After logging in you need to select the renewal option to finish Tamilnadu Employment Exchange renewal procedure.
Post your queries in the comment section.
You might also like:
TN 10th Exam Time Table 2013
TN 12th Exam Time Table 2013
If you Like This Article,Then kindly linkback to this article by copying one of the codes below.
URL Of Post:
Paste This HTML Code On Your Page: