Selection Procedure for TN SET 2013 Bharathiar University• Candidates has to undergo written test followed by an interview conducted by Bharathiar University to get selected. There are total of 3 papers with a total of 350 marks for the written test.
• Paper 1 - There will be 60 questions of which candidate has to answer 50. 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer to make a total of 100 marks.
• Paper 2 - There will be 50 questions and the candidate has to answer all of them. 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer to make a total of 100 marks..
• Paper 3 - There will be 75 questions taken from the subject selected by the candidate. 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer to make a total of 150 marks. The questions are asked from specialized subjects which is given below in detail.
Below is the summary of the each papers.
• Paper 1: 50 objective type questions – 2 marks each – Total of 100 marks
• Paper 2: 50 objective type questions – 2 marks each – Total of 100 marks
• Paper 3: 75 objective type questions – 2 marks each – Total of 150 marks
Total 175 questions for 350 marks.
Syllabus of Bharathiar University Coimbatore State Eligibility Test SET 2013As mentioned above the all the papers are of objective type of questions and the topics are covered from the below subjects.
• Chemical Sciences
• Computer Science & Application
• Home Science
• Journalism & Mass Communication
• Library and Information Science
• Life Sciences
• Mathematical Sciences
• Political Sciences
• Physical Sciences
• Social Work
• Public Administration
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu SET 2013 Exam• Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. An aggregate of 55% is essential.
• Candidates should have studied any of the above mentioned subjects in their Masters.
• SC and ST candidates should have secured 50 % marks in their Masters.
• Candidates in their final year of Post Graduation can also apply.
• No upper age limit for appearing in the exam.
Application Details for TN SET 2013 Bharathiar University• Bharathiar University will be publishing the exam notification in all leading papers.
• Application format will be given in the notification. Candidates are required to fill the application forms in the same format prescribed in the notification.
• Application forms can also be downloaded at Bharathiar University official website.
• Below are the exam fees that has to be taken as a Demand Draft and sent along with the application form
• Cost of the SLET 2013 exam fee for general category: Rs.1000/-
• Cost of the SLET 2013 exam fee for backward category: Rs.750/-
• Cost of the SLET 2013 exam fee for the SC/ST and the physically handicapped candidates : Rs.250/-
Important Dates for Bharathiar University State eligibility Test SET 2013• Last date for submission of Bharathiar University SET 2013 application forms online – Not Announced Yet
• Date of Bharathiar University SET 2013 Exam – Not Announced Yet
Bharathiar University SET 2013 Exam CentresBelow are the Examination centres where Tamilnadu SET 2013 exams are conducted.
Contact Details for Bharathiar University SET 2013 ExamThe Registrar,
Bharathiar University SET 2013 ResultsThe selected candidates list will be published in the Bharathiar University official website. based on their performance in the Entrance Exams.
You may also like:
TNPSC Exam Timetable 2013-2014
Tamilnadu 10th Exam Timetable 2013
Tamilnadu 12th Exam Timetable 2013
If you Like This Article,Then kindly linkback to this article by copying one of the codes below.
URL Of Post:
Paste This HTML Code On Your Page: