Selection Procedure for TN SET 2012 Bharathiar University
• Candidates has to first get through the written test followed by an interview that will be conducted by Bharathiar University. There are three papers with a total of 400 marks that the candidate has to take up for the written test.
• paper 1 will have 60 questions of which 50 has to be answered. Two marks will be awarded for each correct answer for a total of 100 marks.
• Paper 2 contains 50 questions and all the questions has to be answered. Two marks will be awarded for each correct answer for a total of 100 marks.
• Paper 3 contains 75 questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Two marks will be awarded for each correct answer for a total of 150 marks. The questions are asked from specialized subjects given below.
Below is the summary of the each papers.
• Paper 1: 50 objective type questions – 2 marks each – Total of 100 marks
• Paper 2: 50 objective type questions – 2 marks each – Total of 100 marks
• Paper 3: 75 objective type questions – 2 marks each – Total of 150 marks
Syllabus of Bharathiar University Coimbatore State Eligibility Test SET 2012
As mentioned above the paper 3 is objective type of questions and the topics are covered from the below subjects.
• Chemical Sciences
• Computer Science & Application
• Home Science
• Journalism & Mass Communication
• Library and Information Science
• Life Sciences
• Mathematical Sciences
• Political Sciences
• Physical Sciences
• Social Work
• Public Administration
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu SET 2012 Exam
• Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidates should have an aggregate of 55%.
• Candidates should have studies any of the above mentioned subjects in their Masters to be eligible for the SET 2012.
• SC and ST candidates should have secured 50 % marks in their Post Graduation.
• Candidates who are in their final year of post graduate can also apply.
• There is no upper age limit for appearing in the exam.
Application Details for TN SET 2012 Bharathiar University
• Bharathiar University will be publishing the exam notification in all leading papers.
• Application format will be given in the notification. Candidates are required to fill the application forms in the same format prescribed in the notification.
• Application forms can also be downloaded at Bharathiar University official website.
• Below are the exam fees that has to be taken as a Demand Draft and sent along with the application form
• Cost of the SLET 2012 exam fee for general category: Rs.1000/-
• Cost of the SLET 2012 exam fee for backward category: Rs.750/-
• Cost of the SLET 2012 exam fee for the SC/ST and the physically handicapped candidates : Rs.250/-
Important Dates for Bharathiar University State eligibility Test SET 2012
• Last date for submission of Bharathiar University SET 2012 application forms online – August 31, 2012
• Date of Bharathiar University SET 2012 Exam – October 07, 2012
Bharathiar University SET 2012 Exam Centres
Below are the Examination centres where Tamilnadu SET 2012 exams are conducted.
Contact Details for Bharathiar University SET 2012 Exam
Bharathiar University SET 2012 Results
The selected candidates list will be published in the Bharathiar University official website. based on their performance in the Entrance Exams.
You May also Like:
Bharathiar University SET Exam 2013
TNPSC Exam Timetable 2013-2014
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Online Registration
If you Like This Article,Then kindly linkback to this article by copying one of the codes below.
URL Of Post:
Paste This HTML Code On Your Page: